Sunday, September 6, 2009

$10 Gift Card for iTunes

$10 iTunes GC ~ Survey
http://www.definetheshift.com/survey.php


Answer some questions about your attitudes on cultural identity and we'll send you a $10 iTunes gift card.

Just found out that The itunes gift card will be emailed to you not sent to your home.

For anyone who took this survey within the past week, I would send them a E-Mail. I didn't have spot to input my E-Mail and took the survey. Just include your E-Mail and username on the site and just say you took it last week and you didn't have a place to input your E-Mail. I just did that and they E-Mailed my my code within 15 minutes.

Send it to: definetheshift@gmail.com

** Did not do survey myself, so if someone does do it, please comment back and let the rest of us know if it does really work. Thanks..

Updated 10-13-2009
Some people reporting that iTunes GC not sent, however alot of people reporting that once they email the address above, they were sent a $25 iTunes GC -- GL

No comments:

Post a Comment