Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Pay Poker? You win real money

So I signed up for the nopaypoker.com website. I've been forever banned from playing poker in my house (long story don't ask). The great thing is, money never leaves my pocket, yet I am able to cashout!! What could be better? No if you've played at one of the bigger sites, like pokerstart.com or fulltilt.com, then you will have no problem with this site. Just use a little caution however, since it is unlimited money paid by advertisers, people tend to go all-in a lot more often than if it was their hard earned money. But if you are a solid player, you should have no problem with making that bank roll in no time at all.



In addition, I love the freeroll tournaments, they are forever starting. In addition, you recieve tickets for special tables for certain fuctions. Payout is a little weak all in all, but hey, it's free.

I've was able to cash out after only the first day on the tables. You have to earn $3000 FreeD's as what it's called on the site for a cash out of $30 from paypal. Since your not paying anything for the site, the poker room is 100% legal in the US.

What's also cool, is you can set up a room using facebook with all of your friends as well. So if your like me, and play the weekend poker games, you already know who's sitting at the table and how they play. Good Luck..

Sign Up Here for No Pay Poker where the money is FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment